Dealing with Racial & Religious Issues
Attend this powerful workshop and learn about...
- Discrimination based on race and religion
- Beliefs and sources of beliefs about race and religion
- Institutional racism and religion
- Positive steps against racial and religious discrimination
- Responding to racist and religious remarks
- Community efforts to improve racial and religious relation
Inappropriate language, off-color remarks and discrimination are barriers to a productive learning environment. Attend this workshop and learn effective strategies to deal with racial and religious issues in and out of the classroom. We give you techniques to address these issues and more!
This workshop will provide ways to combat racial and religious discrimination on 3 levels:
Understand influences and impacts of racial and religious discrimination. Racial and Religious issues can be intimidating. Let us empower you with the knowledge you need to address them in a tactful and efficient manner.
Register below or click on the link next to "Event Files" for a registration form to fax to (573) 336-8379. Call (866) 942-4430 for assistance or to register by phone!
In order to guarantee your spot, please register at least 2 weeks prior to the date of this workshop.